Our goal is simple:
Improve Canadian leadership on gender equality and drive progress for the health, rights and well-being of women and girls globally and domestically.
Organizations and individuals in Canada and around the world work hard to ensure that women and girls have equal rights and opportunity and are able to reach their full potential, living free from violence and discrimination.
Yet we have so much more to do to remove barriers that curtail women’s and girls’ rights! We know that it takes multiple sectors, industries and communities to do that. That’s why Women Deliver 2019 Mobilization Canada facilitates cross-issue dialogue and multi-sector collaboration to strengthen our collective advocacy and policies to support the rights of women and girls.
Why Should YOU Join Women Deliver 2019 Mobilization Canada?
- Establish yourself as an advocate for gender equality
- Connect with organizations, companies, activists and influencers from across Canada and multiple sectors
- Have ownership over the Mobilization’s objectives in its three Action Areas: Gender Responsive Health Systems and Services, Gender-Based Violence and Women’s Economic Empowerment and Equal Opportunity
- Gain access to events with high-level and influential speakers and add your own events to our events calendar
- Amplify your reach by being featured on our social media
- Receive exclusive newsletters, social media toolkits and information on the Women Deliver 2019 Conference and upcoming events