- This event has passed.
Innovative Finance: Lessons Learned and Opportunities
June 6 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 amFree
You’re invited to join us as we explore:
- How Canadian public, private, and non-profit organizations can join forces to leverage innovative finance tools that deliver positive outcomes for both the host communities and investors
- Best practices and lessons learned from the development of the Cameroon Kangaroo Mother Care Development Impact Bond
- Opportunities stemming from the Government of Canada’s creation of a $755M Social Finance Fund
The panel will be followed by a Q&A so you can take also part in the discussion.
***Coffee and light snacks will be provided***
Here’s a list of the confirmed speakers so far:
- Dominique Carrie, Manager at Social Finance UK
- Emily Measures, Director, NLIFT at Nutrition International
- Stephen Nairne, Chief Investment Officer at Raven Indigenous Capital Partners and Special Advisor to the Lundin Foundation
- Karlee Silver, co-CEO at Grand Challenges Canada
Space is limited – RSVP today!
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you there!